New Features and Capabilities for Wireless Solutions Kits
Wireless Solutions Kits are designed to make it easy to set up a wireless network, collect data from remote assets, and create visualization tools, warnings, and alarms. These easy-to-use asset and equipment monitoring solutions now offer increased processing power and memory and can be used to monitor more assets to solve even more applications.
Increased processing power and memory: All Wireless Solutions Kits now include the recently released DXM700. This powerful wireless controller provides three times faster processing speed than the DXM100 it replaces and eight times more memory. Part numbers and list price for the kits will remain the same.
Support for more nodes: Wireless Solutions Kits for vibration monitoring now support an additional 24 wireless sensor nodes, making it possible for users to monitor and collect data from up to 40 remote assets with rotating motion.
More options for analog input: The Wireless Solutions Kit for tank monitoring will now accept an analog input from any sensor, enabling use with a wider range of tanks. For example, a QT50U ultrasonic sensor paired with a Performance Series P1 node would be able to monitor content levels up to 8 m (26.25 ft) from the sensor.
Wireless Solutions Kits:
- Include pre-programmed DXM700 wireless controller, pre-programmed 25.5 cm (10.1 inches) touchscreen HMI, and 5-port industrial Ethernet switch.
- Require no programming. Simply plug in the box, bind the nodes through the HMI screen, install the sensors and nodes, and start collecting data.
- Display graphs of collected data, baselines, thresholds, warnings, and alarms.
- Provide access to raw data on the HMI or the cloud from any network accessible location.
- Show up to 7 days of data history on the HMI and archive over 30 days of logged data in CSV files.
- Increase productivity with user-defined warnings and alarms to quickly identify and resolve potential issues.