Sensonix Web Services Allows Users to Store and Visualize Data from a Wireless Network
Sensonix Web Services is a cloud-based platform that provides users a repository to collect, visualize, store, and export data generated by their wireless network.
- Reliable cloud storage in AWS with multiple redundant copies
- Turnkey with Banner hardware, including integrated device management — remotely upload new device profiles from the site
- Visualization tools for data viewing and presentation
- Access data from a computer or mobile device
- Generate alarms and notifications from the website
- Export data to an FTP site to free up data storage
Creating an Account
Go to Sensonix Web Services to subscribe to a web services plan or a cellular subscription data plan (e.g., for a DXM100 with a cell module).